Uttendorf the base – your starting point in the austrian alps
What to do in winter:
Uttendorf offers the best family-skiing area in Salzburg!
2 children under 12 years accompanied by their parents free of charge!
Opening Hours: from the 14th of December 2018 till the 28th of April 2019 daily from 09:00 am – 04.15pm
The ski area is great for families, freeriders and winter hikers and lies in the center of the Salzburger Land. The high-mountain skiing area for all the family is famous for excellent slopes and guaranteed snow cover until late Spring. The natural snow slopes are mainly of easy to medium difficulty.
Weißsee Glacier World is a skiing area that guarantees fun skiing and recreation for skiers as well as snowboarders and backcountry enthusiasts.
For those wanting to experience the untouched nature in the Hohe Tauern National Park, this is the perfect starting point for backcountry tours: short climbs and extensive powder and firn descents are the dream of every skiing and mountaineering enthusiast.
At a glance:
- Snow guarantee (2.600 m)
- 23 km of slopes of all levels and long distance variant runs
- Snowboarding and skiing on untouched powder snow runs
- No waiting periods
- Excursion destination for winter hikers
- Free ski bus service
- Ski school & Ski service & rental directly at the Enzingerboden Valley Station
- Best ski touring area in Austria (NEWS skiing area test)
- double-chairlift Tauernmoosbahn & children-area grünsee
Within only a short drive away you find more skiing areas worth a try:
Also try the following ski areas:
- Pass Thurn/Kitzbühel (15km)
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun and Schmittenhöhe Zell am See(18km)
- Ski Arena Wildkogel (20km)
- Zillertalarena and Saalbach/Hinterglemm (35km)
What to do in summer:
Uttendorf is a very family friendly village and offers great sports activities
Some of the most very well know sightseeing trips and locations can be reached in less than 1 hour.
With the guest card you already get some discounts and even more with the SalzburgerLand Card.