Booking-, Payment and Cancellationpolicy

Booking policy:

We are flexible and offer different means of payment. Feel free to specify bank transfer, debit card or credit card. We’ll then take care of the timely payment of the agreed amounts, so nothing stands in the way of your dream holiday.

Once booking was made you will receive an instant confirmation and the booking confirmation with details about arrival times per email within latest 24 hours.

Payment policy:

To bindingly conclude your reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is to be paid within 7 days. The remaining 70% is due no later than 30 days before arrival. If you select “bank transfer” as the payment method, we can gladly remind you of the due date by email. For debit or credit card payments we transfer the sum by the due date.

Cancellation policy:

Sometimes unforeseen circumstances prevent your long-awaited and well-deserved holiday and you have to cancel your trip. We understand. The cancellation fee for cancellations up to 30 days before arrival is 30%, from 29 days before arrival 100% of the booking. We therefore strongly recommend a travel cancellation insurance.